380 Corridor

The area along the 380 corridor is rapidly growing, developing and changing on a daily basis.

It's so amazing to watch, I'd be happy to have a chat about the area, the things to come and of course, the real estate market.

If you are new to the area, give me a call or a text with any questions you have about settling in or insight into the area, I'd love to be your North Texas Real Estate Resource!

Search 380 Corridor Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 13678073
$174,900
Aubrey, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Roger Johnson
THE MARTINO GROUP
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13674573
$510,000
Prosper, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Edith Blackmarr
Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13659775
$589,000
Prosper, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Jeff Cheney
Keller Williams Frisco Stars
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13673949
$389,990
Prosper, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Ben Caballero
Highland Homes Realty
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13677747
$339,000
Denton, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Bill Marshall
BBS Realty
NTREIS
Updated Aug 22, 2017 10:04:am. Based on information from the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.